Monday, December 17, 2007

Wowee Wow, Wow Wow

Oh, boy. We have been B. U. S. Y.

Sorry, no pictures at the moment. But the deli is changing EVERY DAY so I HAVE TO TAKE SOME PICTURES TOMORROW to share.

The CAPS force me to be serious about my promise.

We have new bar stools and a fancy new shelf and a cute little Christmas tree.

And we love our awesome customers that live around the neighborhood. We have FUN all the TIME! I knew this would be a blast, but I didn't know it would be this great!

SORRY IF WE ARE OBNOXIOUSLY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to bang on the drum all day.

2 comments:

Familie de Geus said...

But truthfully, wouldn't you rather be grading papers and doing reading and writing conferences? :)
It sounds and looks awesome. I can't check it out too often cause it makes me hungry.
Is Mikah working there yet?

Anonymous said...

thanks.....Mikah is the new Mustard Maker!!!